Plumber in Thornleigh
If you believe that you have a water leak in your house or company premises, call us. Water leakages present many threats to you and your house, and they can likewise take a toll on your budget.
Our team of professional plumbing technicians can help you detect the source of your water leaks without tearing apart your wallpaper, walls, and floors. We are an award-winning professional plumbing service that will put your mind at ease by utilizing the most efficient techniques to find leaks and fix them. We charge all clients based on the job and have a flat rate, so you will not experience any surprise increase in cost with us!
What are the most common indications of a leak?
Sometimes, you can have a water leak in your house and not even detect it. However, the indications of a leak are normally clear cut in the majority of situations, and simple to recognize. While you might be able to recognize the indications of a water leak, finding the source of the leak is difficult, and that is why you should work with a professional service to detect the leaking pipes for you.
A few of the most common indications of a leak include:
- Low water pressure
- Greater than normal water bills
- Strong smells of sewage in toilets or basements
- Mould and mildew development
- Wet spots on the foundation or basement flooring
- Puddles or freshly grown grass in your backyard
- Rotting areas in front of showers or bathtubs.
Call us today for leak detection
We are a team of specialists who understand how crucial it is to protect your house and your household from the threats of water damage. As a result, we offer 24-hour services; hence, you can reach us at any time of the day. We aim to reduce tension for you and leave your house safer; for that reason, we detect, dig, and fix leaks on the very same day.
Threats of water leaks
There are many threats attached to water leaks. A few of the most common hazards presented by leaks are:
- Mould and mildew development, which can cause inflammation and serious allergies
- Flooding in your lawn and house, causing structural damage
- Electrical shorts which can result in electrocution
- High water bills.
We guarantee our leak detection services
As soon as our technician comes to your house, they will use the least disruptive technique to detect and fix your leak. Our professionals have vast understanding and experience in leak detection and they:
- Use the most recent leak detection technology
- Use non-invasive procedures on your residential or commercial property
- Employ plumbing technicians who comprehend the piping in your house, to help detect the leak without harming other pipes
- Utilize nationally acknowledged leak detection approaches
- Provide trusted and quality professional services to clients, no matter their budget plan.
Our innovative technologies and options are created to help find and fix even the most hard to find leaks. Call us RIGHT NOW for the best services, if you believe that there is a leak in your house.